Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday Bag!

Cora's friend Ella turned six recently, and for her birthday, I made her a little bag. I am not good at thinking of what a kid might want, and like even less going to look in a big box store for toys. I thought a multi purpose bag would be the answer. It could carry art supplies, toys, a picnic lunch, or be used as a beach bag, and it won't ever be mistaken for someone other than ella's, since it is 'one of a kind'. This was a really fun project to make. I loved the challenge of making the letters, and Cora helped by picking out colors for the straps from my 'worms' pile.











Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post, but what a fun bag! It looks so good, and i'm sure the birthday girl must have been thrilled to get it!

    ReplyDelete